As part of its Global Cost Savings Initiative, Avon will close its distribution facilities in Atlanta, GA and Pasadena ,CA. The move is aimed at concentrating resources on high-priority activities, boosting efficiencies and reducing costs. Orders processed at the Atlanta branch will begin to transition to Avon’ s Zanesville, OH facility, and that process is expected to be completed this summer. Plans for the Pasadena facility are still in development, and orders processed at that branch are expected to transition in 2014.
- Safety products: Flame resistant clothing insect repellent - Utility Products December 6, 2013
- Ball Corporation (BLL): New Analyst Report from Zacks Equity Research - Zacks ... - NASDAQ December 6, 2013
- Pests can hitch a ride on gifts, greens - SILive.com December 6, 2013
- Ball Receives Triple Can of the Year Honors at 2013 Canmaker Summit - MarketWatch December 5, 2013
- Safety products: Flame resistant clothing insect repellent - Utility Products