Beardsworth Group, Inc. builds complete aerosol filling lines. We offer new and remanufactured machinery solutions for projects ranging from hand filling lines to high speed applications.
If you are considering installing an aerosol line or upgrading certain portions of an existing aerosol line, please consider giving us a call.
Visit us on the web: BeardsworthGroup.com
Beardsworth Group, Inc.
1085 Waterbury Road, Suite 2
Thomaston, CT 06787
Phone (860) 283-4014
Fax (860) 283-4036
Liquid Filling Operations
We are looking for an individual to join our team to oversee the liquid filling operations of multiple production lines manufacturing the MicroCare family of products. This position will ensure the maintenance of cost effective, high standard production. Responsibilities include:
- Planning and organizing production activities and supervising the production process.
- Ensuring effective management of production lines.
- Ensuring maintenance of cost effective and high standard production.
- Review internal operations and procedures to identify areas for improvement as necessary in functions such as production, inventory, storage, space management, facility and equipment maintenance, paper flow, safety and staffing.
- Maintain budgets for designated departments and review spending to maintain profitability.
- Work with Director of Manufacturing to drive continuous improvement.
- Assist with capital project implementation.
- Direct supervision of Manufacturing Supervisor, Plant Supervisor and all Lead Technicians
- Maintain and drive safety practices, maintain safety records and metrics.
- In conjunction with Plant Supervisor, maintain the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment to maintain maximum uptime
- Determines, implements, reviews continuous improvement of quality control standards.
- Measure and report production rate, schedules, uptime, downtime and scrap.
- Collaborates with all levels of company personnel to analyze, review, and make recommendations regarding improvement projects for manufacturing processes.
- Oversees ISO 9001-2008 policies and procedures relating to designated departments.Conducts performance appraisals and actively support performance driven talent development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Four year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Prior management experience in a distribution and chemical manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience and understanding of machinery & production process.
- Prior experience with ISO 9001:2008
- Ability to motivate a diverse workforce
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft excel, Access, and prior experience with Chempax preferred.
- Strong work ethic
- Kanban system experience for Just-In-Time inventory practices.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to lift 70lbs.
About this company
MicroCare has helped companies around the world Discover Perfectly Clean for 30 years. We are a respected leader in precision cleaning, fiber optic cleaning and medical device cleaning of some of the world’s most delicate equipment including the NASA space shuttle. Whether it is aeronautics or surgical instruments, companies rely on us to keep them in business.
Please email resume to Heather Gombos at [email protected].
No phone inquiries please.
To place a Classified Ad in Spray Technology and on spraytm.com, please email or call for information: