Located 15 minutes away from Clearwater Beach, we are a growing contract manufacturing plant looking to add Aerosol Mechanics to help ramp up our new Aerosol facility. This position is Monday – Friday; 7am – 330pm or as needed with some weekend work.
A few of the main responsibilities include:
Responsible for maintaining good operating conditions of machinery used in the manufacturing work area and systems assigned.
- Repairs and maintains machinery and equipment used in the manufacturing process, according to standards.
- Ensures all guards, interlocks, safety devices and safety equipment are maintained to manufacturer specifications.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and prepares inspection reports concerning operation of equipment and mechanical condition of equipment.
- Participate in the establishment of new equipment and the improvement of existing process equipment.
- Participates in JHA/JSA activities.
- Responsible for performing assignments in conformance with appropriate Regulatory (cGMP’s) and departmental Standard Operating Procedures, which assure the quality of our products.
- Documents all work performed; complies with acceptable current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) standards.
- Help to attain goals of the maintenance department and the facility by contributing ideas and suggestions.
- Help to maintain critical spare parts inventories.
- Contribute to the production of a quality product, which requires quality equipment maintained and updated by the maintenance department.
- Uses critical thinking skills to determine possible causes of equipment failure.
- Responsible for communicating with employees and management as to potential problems that need addressing or opportunities that may be acted upon.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Works overtime as needed by departmental and production demands.
Strong background in electrical, mechanical, and packaging/process equipment.
- Must be able to troubleshoot equipment in a timely manner.
- Must have working knowledge of PLC programs, a strong background in electrical, mechanical, and machine shop.
- Must have excellent documentation and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and effectively with peers, and display strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Aerosol background.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Additional Skills:
Two or more years experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment.
Please send resume to: [email protected]
Please include salary requirements when applying!
We are an EOE and Tobacco-Free Workplace!
Please visit our website at www.formulatedsolutions.com
LPS currently has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced, enthusiastic, innovative chemist with excellent interpersonal skills who likes to take a hands-on approach developing new technologies for the industrial chemicals market.
Successful candidate should have the following behavioral characteristics, skills and competencies:
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience developing new products for lubrication, corrosion inhibition, or cleaning/degreasing applications
- Familiarity with aerosol manufacturing technology and industrial chemical blending operations
- Technical and mechanical aptitude
- Exhibit an aptitude for logic and problem solving techniques
- Strong understanding of regulatory issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Highly motivated, resourceful, decisive self-starter, who can set goals and shift priorities to get results
- Be willing and able to travel overnight occasionally up to 20%
- Responsibilities include:
Investigate potential new products as directed by the Technical Manager, evaluating new technologies for applicability and quality performance in targeted applications
- Drive approved new product development projects through the project pipeline for timely results
- Ensure ample quantities of prototype items are generated for field studies and independent tests
- Propose product design changes that improve processing efficiency, reduce raw material costs, or better meet customer performance expectations
- Collaborate with Quality Control and Operations teams to ensure proper resolution of manufacturing challenges with scale-up, raw material substitutions, packaging, stability, or other quality issues that may arise.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and a great team environment.
To be considered for an interview, candidates must meet the basic qualifications and provide resume including salary expectations. Please send resumes to [email protected].
LPS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To place a Classified Ad in Spray Technology
and on spraytm.com, please email or call for information: