Established in 1999, Empack Spraytech Inc. is a leading aerosol manufacturer, liquid filler and custom contract packager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• “Formulator”- Formulate or re-formulate aerosol consumer products
• “Packaging Engineer”– Aerosol package conformance / compatibility evaluations
“Industrial Lab Manager”
• Responsible for the operation of the Industrial/Insecticide lab and laboratory equipment
• Provide guidance to the R&D Technician, QC and production personnel as required.
Skills (sets) Required: (including education & experience):
• B.Sc./M.Sc. in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in product formulation in consumer products and industrial lab environment, with instrumental chemical analysis- Knowledge of aerosol technology definite asset
• Sound knowledge of Gas Chromatography (GC) & Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
• Proficient in HP ChemStation, Empower, MS Office – Excel and Word.
• Experience in a supervisory role – Work well in a team environment with delegation and accountability
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Attention to detail & accuracy
• Strong written and communication skills.
To place a Classified Ad in Spray Technology and on spraytm.com, please email or call for information: