The 28th European Aerosol Federation (FEA) International Aerosol Congress & 17th Exhibition, hosted by the Spanish Aerosol Association (AEDA), will take place from Sept. 24–26 in Madrid, Spain. The Preliminary Conference Program is now available.
Presentations have been divided into three different segments:
Day One–Business & the Market;
Day Two–Aerosol Technology; Day Three–Innovation & the Future.
Tuesday, Sept. 24: Business & the Market
- The aerosol product from the European consumer perspective: Market Survey presented by Jaime Cantero (e-NUBES)
- Economic & social impact of manufacturer brands presented by Juan Antonio Seijo Font (IPSOS-ASI España)
- New trends in industrial marketing presented by Xavier Cartaña (United International Business Schools)
There will also be free time for Congress participants to visit the Exhibition, as a well as cocktails and dinner at the Prado Museum, where participants can view the collection of the Great Masters.
- Global Aerosol Roundtable chaired by Alain D’haese (FEA) with Ruben Friztler (Precision); Nigel Jackson (Precision); Chris Cathcart (CSPA); and Lindsay Showyin (AAANZ/AAF )
- Sustainovations: a way forward for the aerosol industry presented by Thomas Förster (Henkel AG & Co KGaA)
- Control & effectiveness: Modeling spray presented by Anne Virden (Malvern) & Helga Rothe (Procter & Gamble/Cosmetics Europe)
- Pressure, temperature, tightness: Regulation requirements & measure roundtable chaired by Jean Pierre Yquel with Urs Frei (Pamasol); Roland Koch (Wilco); Olaf Bautz (Raupack); and Richard Cooper (Cascade Technology)Trend & progress of aerosol packaging presented by Beatriz Ferreira (ITENE)
- Challenges, opportunities & initiatives in the aerosol Industry presented by Gary Knopeck (Honeywell); Georges Bouille (Aptar); and Filip Plevač (Moravia Cans)
There will again be free time for Congress participants to visit the Exhibition, as a well as the Gala Dinner at the Quinta del Jarama.
Thursday, Sept. 26: Innovation & the Future
- Organizing Innovation: Bringing order & leaving room for clutter presented by Marcos Gómez (Orbita 97 Innovation Co.) ESADE Business School
- How to protect the results of your R&D: What you should know about patents presented by Mathieu de Rooij (ZBM Patents & Trademarks)
Once again there will be free time for Congress participants to visit the Exhibition, followed by the Closing Ceremony.
Program info: http://www.aerosolmadrid2013.com/index.php/en/conferences/program
To register as a delegate: http://www.aerosolmadrid2013.com/index.php/en/delegates-visitors/registration
FEA International Aerosol Awards
Additionally, AEDA is hosting the second FEA International Aerosol Awards. Open to aerosol component manufacturers, fillers, marketers and retailers the world over, the Awards center on the ever-important themes of innovation and sustainable development, and aim to celebrate the genius, creativity and technical excellence of the international aerosol industry.
• Innovation in Aerosol Packaging Design
• Most Innovative Aerosol Product
• Environmental Achievement & Sustainability in the Aerosol Industry
• Most Creative Aerosol Marketing Strategy
All products entered must have been launched on the market between January 2011 and June 2013. The winners will be announced and the Awards presented at the Gala Dinner of the FEA International Congress & Exhibition in Madrid on Sept. 25. SPRAY