Procter & Gamble (P&G) is cutting approximately 150 jobs in Spain and Portugal following the decision to integrate hygiene company Arbora & Ausonia (A&A) into its existing operations. P&G said the plan focused on 300 jobs at A&A’s main offices in Barcelona and Lisbon and in its sales networks. P&G employs 2,500 in Spain and is expected to offer new jobs for around 150 workers, while the rest would be dismissed. A&A’s plants in the Spanish towns of Montornes, Mequinenza and Jijona will carry on operating without significant changes to their structure, P&G said.
- Aquaponic Farmers Claim A Cleantech Crown - Forbes December 4, 2013
- IPS Innovative Packaging Solutions Announces First Deliveries to Elizabeth Arden - ThomasNet News (press release) December 4, 2013
- Lighthouse for the Blind-Saint Louis Celebrates Five Years without Lost-Time ... - STLtoday.com December 3, 2013
- Nanaimo inks deal with recycler - Nanaimo News Bulletin December 3, 2013
- Aquaponic Farmers Claim A Cleantech Crown - Forbes