The virtual show My Luxe Pack (in place of the in-person Luxe Pack Monaco) is currently underway, Nov. 30-Dec. 2. The show includes three levels: Inspirations, Innovations and Interaction. There are more than 350 exhibitors from around the world, more than 1,500 innovations and a series of free webinars.
Attendees can also vote for the LUXE PACK in green award. The webinar program is as follows:
- 11.00 a.m. (GMT): “Trends & Market intelligence” by Patricia Beausoleil of Peclers Paris. Discover the new shifts that will affect packaging to meet the demands of the new paradigm.
- 4.00 p.m. (GMT): “Materials & Environment” by Quentin Hirsinger, Materio and Elodie Ternaux of Hyloh. Get an exhaustive overview of the latest material innovations
- 11.00 a.m. (GMT): “Customer Experience (CX): The ultimate luxury industry battleground” by Phil Klaus & Associates Consulting. Discover three ways to boost your brand’s profit.
- 4.00 p.m. (GMT): “Implementing Circular Systems: Challenge, opportunity or both” panel with Sandrine Noel of Louis Vuitton, Maria-Anne Watchtmeister of Courbet Jewelry, Mike Rose of Macallan and Al Ianuzzi of Estee Lauder. Learn about famous committed companies’ and small firms’ key learnings on circularity and how their experiences can guide you.
- 11.00 a.m. (GMT): “U.T.O.P.I.A. or the 6 Key Trends to Imagine the Future of Luxury Packaging” by Katja Graisse and Stephane Galienni of Balistick Art agency. Learn about the most trendy color codes for 2021, the graphic styles that will prevail, the most attractive packaging formats and the not-to-be missed smart packaging innovations.
- 4.00 p.m. (GMT): Luxe Pack in green Monaco 2020 Awards & “People’s Choice” Announcement
To register, visit: https://www.myluxepack.com/subscription