Cleveland, OH-based B’laster—makers of PB B’laster penetrant—announced the launch of its newest product, Surface Shield Rust Protectant.
“Fighting rust is in our DNA as a company, going back to 1957 when our founder invented PB B’laster to combat corrosion,” said Ted Bradley, VP, Sales & Marketing.
“That’s why the launch of Surface Shield is so exciting for us; it enhances our rust-fighting portfolio. We have solutions to bust, remove, and protect against rust.”
- Complete corrosion protection of up to two years.
- Uniform surface build to help eliminate the peaks and valleys that allow moisture to creep in and cause rust.
- Non-toxic, low-VOC and lanolin-based technology.
- Range of applications, including automotive frame and chassis, lawn and garden equipment, and marine and recreational equipment.
- Compatible with other materials such as rubber, plastic, glass and wiring.
- Lubricity, which means the product both wicks away moisture and lubricates moving parts.
- Low-odor formula.
The can is from DS Container, the valve/actuator is from Summit and the cap is from Underwood Mold.
“Our innovation team worked tirelessly to address the needs of consumers,” continued Bradley.
“We truly believe this product is the best defense in fighting rust and recommend usage on the metal parts of any equipment exposed to the elements.”