The Clorox Co. is making changes to its executive team, effective Jan. 7, 2019:
- VP of Cleaning and Strategy, Linda Rendle, will be promoted to Executive VP, Strategy & Operations.
- Eric Reynolds, currently senior VP & Chief Marketing Officer, will be promoted to Executive VP, Cleaning & Burt’s Bees
- VP of Brand Engagement and Enhanced Wellness Marketing, Stacey Grier, will be appointed Senior VP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Kevin Jacobsen, currently Senior VP & CFO, has been promoted to Executive VP & CFO
- Kirsten Marriner, currently Senior VP & Chief People Officer, has been promoted to Executive VP & Chief People Officer.
These changes follow the resignation of Executive VP & COO Dawn Willoughby, who will leave the company on Jan. 4, 2019.