The European Aerosol Federation (FEA) has released the winners of the 2020 FEA Global Aerosol Awards. These awards celebrate aerosol products that suppliers, fillers, brand owners and retailers introduced to market between July 2018 and June 2020. Here are the category winners:
- Innovative Product: L’Oréal – Ushuaïa deodorants (with Alpla / Germany [PET bottle], Coster / Italy [valve & actuator] and CCL Europe [sleeve]) – launched in July 2019.
- Packaging Element Design: Lindal – BAB, a system using a centered Bi-Power Valve instead of two separate stems.
- Product Design: Aerosol Service – Actuo, the first aerosol actuator that can be easily operated using only one hand
- Prototype: Coster – GloveOn, creating and applying a temporary and removable film on the skin that both disinfects and shields hands from the outer environment
- Sustainable Development Achievement: ABAS’ campaign “Alcohol 70° Aerosol for fight against Covid-19” in hospitals in Brazil
For more info, visit https://www.feaglobalevents.org/fea-global-aerosol-awards-2020-2/