The biennial FEA Global Aerosol Events (FEAerosol2020) is set for September 23–24, 2020. More than 1,500 attendees from the aerosol supply chain will gather at the FIL (Feira Internacional de Lisboa) in Lisbon, Portugal. Registration is now open at feaglobalevents.org.
The show is set up to maximize networking moments and opportunities. Free entrance is offered to exhibitors, their colleagues and guests with the exhibitor’s personal access code.
The FEA Global Aerosol Awards Ceremony will be organized in the Exhibition Hall on Sept. 23 in the afternoon. Seven awards will honor excellence in a variety of aerosol areas: innovative product, product design, packaging element design, creative marketing strategy, sustainable development achievement, prototype and equipment/machine.
The Jury Panel of FEA Global Aerosol Awards 2020 includes:
- Sacha Nissen – Head of Sustainability, AISE
- Nora Schiemann – Regional Technical Manager, IMCD Germany
- Natacha Fellous – B to B and B to C Communication Specialist and Journalist
- Bruno Siri – General Director, French Packaging Council
- Detlev Melcher – Publisher, Aerosol Europe
- Laurence Joly – Business Development Facilitator, IntPact
- Dr Manel Torres – Director, Fabrican Ltd.
- Alain d’Haese – Secretary General, FEA
The “Aerosol Today” conference will be dedicated to global aerosol challenges, successes and trends, as well as emerging markets, legislation, expertise and innovation. On Thursday Sept. 24, the “Food for Brains” session will be held from 9–10 a.m. to discuss topics such as the aerosol can, cap fitting, corrosion, crimping and transport at tables every 15 minutes.
Additional information on categories and entry criteria are available at feaglobalevents.org.