The Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) announced the winners of its inaugural Innovation Awards, honoring accomplishments in product innovation and sustainability in five product categories. Winners include:
- Technology Innovation Award: DS Containers (Drawn & Ironed aluminum aerosol can production technology)
- Ingredients Innovation Award: RB (Veo Active-Probiotics surface cleaner)
- Sustainability Innovation Award: Croda, Inc. (bio-based ECO Range of ethoxylated surfactants and emulsifiers)
- Consumer Communication Innovation Award: Clean Control Corporation (The OdoShow)
- Game-Changer Innovation Award: Croda, Inc. (bio-based ECO Range of ethoxylated surfactants and emulsifiers)
HCPA’s Innovation Awards are designed to recognize and highlight the commitment of the industry to develop the next generation of products and encourage innovation to move the industry forward.
“The household and commercial products industry continues to thrive and grow because of our member companies’ ongoing commitment to develop new and improved products,” said Steve Caldeira, President & CEO of HCPA. “HCPA is proud to work with companies that create products with consumers and sustainability in mind, and we are truly honored to recognize their achievements.”
Innovation Award winners will be recognized on Dec. 8 during XPAND2019, HCPA’s Annual Meeting in Fort Lauderdale, FL.