The Household & Commercial Products Association (HCPA) has welcomed five new members to the Board of Directors: David Burks (Diversified CPC International, Inc.), Pankaj Gupta (The Dow Chemical Co.), Diego Ruiz (SC Johnson), Catherine Trinkle (BASF Corp.), and Scott Tuchinsky (Croda). Additionally, William Schalitz, VP of R&D at Spartan Chemical Co., Inc., was elected HCPA’s 2021 Chair.
“The HCPA Board of Directors brings decades of leadership and expertise that enables the Association to successfully advance our strategic priorities,” said Steve Caldeira, President & CEO, HCPA.
“Their knowledge and industry insight is especially valuable this year as the household and commercial products industry continues to play a critical role in the COVID-19 response, Cadeira continued. “I’m grateful to have the support of such a talented and dedicated team of Board Members, and I’m confident that the addition of these new Board Members will further position HCPA to have a successful year.”
The full roster of HCPA Board Officers include:
- Chair: William Schalitz, VP, R&D, Spartan Chemical Co., Inc.
- First Vice Chair: Greg Adamson, Senior VP, Global Regulatory Affairs, Product Safety & Sustainability, Givaudan Fragrances Corp.
- Second Vice Chair: Lisa Pankiewicz, VP, Global Stewardship, The Clorox Co.
- Treasurer: Rebecca Korwin, Executive VP, Science and Innovation, State Industrial Products
- Immediate Past Chair: Terrence (Jerry) Porter, Senior VP, R&D, Global Fabric Care, Flavors & Fragrance Discipline Capability and Fabric & Home Care Sector, The Procter & Gamble Co.
Members whose terms are set to end on Dec. 31, 2021:
- Hal Ambuter, VP, Regulatory Affairs & Policy, RB
- George Buckland, VP, Commercial, CAPP Division, Crown Holdings
- Luciana Castro, Senior VP, Global Regulatory Service, Firmenich Inc.
- Nick Ferring, GM, PLZ Aeroscience
- Michael Pfefferkorn, Division VP and General Counsel, United Industries Corp.
- Adam Selisker, VP, Global R&D, CRC Industries, Inc.
- Richard Stepan, Director, Consumer Products North America, Stepan Co.
Members whose term is set to end on Dec. 31, 2022:
- Ann Aquillo, VP, Corporate Affairs, The ScottsMiracle-Gro Co.
- Bart Bastian, President & CEO, Spray Products Corp.
- Marcus Boolish, Director, Government Affairs, Energizer Holdings, Inc.
- Joel Burdick, VP, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, MAST Global/LBrands
- Robert Israel, VP, Global Sustainability, The Sherwin-Williams Co.
- Frank Salek, VP, Purchasing and Global Supply Chain, KIK Custom Manufacturing
Members whose terms are set to end on Dec. 31, 2023:
- David Burks, Executive VP, Diversified CPC International, Inc.
- Steven Christenson, Senior VP, Global Regulatory Affairs & Associate General Counsel, ECOLAB
- Laura Coelho, VP, Home Care Business Unit, Scent & Care North America, Symrise, Inc.
- Steven Gullickson, President, MGK
- Pankaj Gupta, Senior Director, R&D, The Dow Chemical Co.
- Cheri Kedrowski, Executive Director, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs, Medical & Product Stewardship, The 3M Co.
- Meghan Lieb, Global Director, R&D, WD-40 Co.
- Cynthia Reichard, Executive VP, Arylessence, Inc.
- Diego Ruiz, VP, Global Government Relations, SC Johnson
- Catherine Trinkle, Deputy General Counsel, Regulatory & Environmental Law and Head of Government Relations, BASF Corp.
- Scott Tuchinsky, Global Sales Director, Home Care & Water Treatment, Croda