Nexreg Compliance Inc. is hosting the “California Right-To-Know” webinar on April 29 at noon (EST). This free webinar will cover new product disclosures for the State of California.
On October 15, 2017 the California Cleaning Product Right to Know Act of 2017 was signed into state law. This law requires manufacturers of products sold in California to disclose ingredient information on both product labels and on company websites.
Host Cassandra Taylor will share insight on:
- The purpose of this regulation, important dates and share of responsibility
- The required information for compliance and types of ingredients that apply
- Types of products covered under the act and designated lists
- Disclosure requirements on-label and online
- Examples of a compliant product under the act
To register, visit: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2006503573532828942