The New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists (NYSCC) will hold Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week of Beauty from September 28-October 2.
The virtual event’s kick-off is Sept. 28. The Supplier’s Day At Home Live Show Days & Live Chat with exhibitors will occur from Sept. 30-Oct. 1.
The entire week also features beauty and personal care education, engagement, new products, awards and more. Topics include the impact of COVID in beauty/personal care, the pivots many made to home care formulations, trends that have started due to the pandemic or have continued through it, and a global view of 2021. Highlights are:
- SCC CEP: Essential Cosmetic Raw Materials
- Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Supplier Award Finalists Forum
- INDIE 360 with Independent Cosmetic Manufacturers and Distributors (ICMAD) & more
- FUTURE CHEMISTS WORKSHOP Series: “90 Day Survival Guide for the Future Cosmetic Chemist”
- EXPO & CHAT WITH EXHIBITORS over SHOW DAYS: Sept. 30-Oct 1
NYSCC said Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week of Beauty is a virtual offering to mark the official kick-off to the eight months leading up to Suppliers’ Day 2021 in New York, NY, which is set for May 4-5, 2021 at the Jacob K. Javits Center.
RSVP for Suppliers’ Day At Home Live Week of Beauty here: https://r1.events-registration.com/suppliersday2020/index.cfm?start