Cosmopack, the beauty supply chain trade fair component of Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna, is holding the Cosmopack International Business Forum at the Hilton Midtown Hotel in New York City, Sept. 16 and 17th.
Organized in partnership with the Independent Cosmetics Manufacturers & Distributors (ICMAD), the two-day symposium will bring together influential buyers and distributors in cosmetics packaging and raw materials.
A packed program of conference sessions, workshops, presentations and panel discussions will cover innovations in cosmetics and business opportunities in North America. Topics include:
- Exploring Innovations: Formulations of the Future
- Retailers Perspective: The Visual Impact & Merchandising
- Peek into Tomorrowland: The Beauty Futures
- GMP’s and Transparency (moderated by Pamela Busiek, ICMAD President)
- From Green to Clean: Branding Insights
Additionally, Innovation Circle, an exhibition space in the middle of the show floor, will serve as a stage on which the latest, cutting-edge launches in the North American market will be displayed.
Click here for more information and to register. Registration is FREE before Sept. 12.