Registration open for HCPA Prop 65 Webinar March 28 & April 4
Register here: https://member.thehcpa.org/Events/GuestRegistration/6279ec96-ed05-e811-8122-000d3a00e062
CALIFORNIA’S PROPOSITION 65
|HCPA, Crowell & Moring, and Morrison & Foerster will present a two-part webinar series on California’s Proposition 65 and the impending changes to the Clear and Reasonable Warning requirements. The webinar series will offer up-to-the-minute information for product formulators and environmental regulatory specialists, from novice to expert. The webinar will provide practical information on complying with Proposition 65 requirements and should be attended by anyone whose work includes formulating, regulating, or marketing chemicals or products for the California marketplace.
Webinar #1: Wednesday, March 28th at 1:00 – 2:30 pm EST
Overview of Prop 65
- Brief History of the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act
- Clear and Reasonable Warnings (effective August 30th, 2018)
- Enforcement overview
Webinar #2: Wednesday, April 4th at 1:00 – 2:30 pm EST
How to Make Prop 65 Labeling Decisions?
- How to Determine if a Warning is Required
- How to Provide Warnings
- How to Determine Supply Chain Obligations
- How to Work with Retailers
- Potential Disclosure Issues