The Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC) has named several award winners ahead of the organization’s 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting, December 17–18 in New York City.
- Merit Award for Anthony O’Lenick of Siltech;
- Young Scientist Award for Liyuan Ji of the University of Cincinnati;
- Greenstar Award for Cynthia Johnson of C-Care, LLC;
- SCC Award for Helen Yang of Amway;
- Hans S. Schaeffer Award to Roger McMullen of Ashland;
- Joseph P. Ciaudelli Award for Asao Yamauchi and Kiyoshi Yamauchi of Osaka Research Institute of Industrial Science and Technology;
- Shaw Mudge Award for Nadine Pernodet of The Estée Lauder Cos. and
- Des Goddard Award for Hani Fares of Ashland
Select awards were sponsored by companies such as Surfatech, Colonial Chemical, Hallstar, Lonza, Croda.
“SCC is proud to highlight the outstanding work, cutting-edge research and advancements that our members achieve in the cosmetic sciences”, said Kelly Dobos, 2019 SCC President and Cosmetics Technical Manager for Americas, Sun Chemical Corporation. “These winners join a prestigious list of accomplished professionals who have been recognized by their peers for their outstanding contributions to our industry.”
Be there to see these winners accept their awards – register for the SCC Annual Meeting online at www.scconline.org/annualmeeting2019.