Luxe Pack New York, the creative packaging show, will spotlight more packaging suppliers than ever before, with 200 exhibitors participating this year. On May 13-14, at Pier 92, leading suppliers specializing in packaging for Beauty, Wine & Spirits, Gourmet Food, Jewelry, Fashion & Accessories will showcase their latest creative packaging solutions.
William McDonough, CEO of William McDonough Innovation and Co-Author of “Cradle to Cradle: Remaking the Way We Make Things”, will be Luxe Pack New York Guest of Honor. As an iconic figure, he will provide visitors with valuable insight and information on sustainability on May 13, during a special afternoon dedicated to eco-design packaging and sustainable solutions.
A panel of 200 exhibitors specializing in bags and pouches, bottles, boxes, cases, containers, caps and closures, dispensers, pumps, sprayers and valves, jars, labels, display, samples, textiles, tubes, ribbons, vials and mono-doses; and raw materials are all selected according to quality-ensuring criteria in creativity. These qualified exhibitors will showcase their latest packaging solutions to provide easier, more innovative sourcing for decision makers from all sectors.
Vital market insight from keynote speakers and head line topics in conferences and workshops
Luxe Pack New York 2015 announces an exceptional progamme of conferences and workshops: Industry leaders from Marc Rosen Associates, Benson Marketing Group, L’Oréal, M.A.C, Estée Lauder, Godiva, etc. are among 2015 speakers, focusing on trends and industry issues.
Special exhibits at the event will include:
- MCX – Material ConneXion – Material ConneXion’s dedicated area will feature insight into today’s most innovative, advanced and sustainable materials; it will transform visitors’ ideas into reality
- Luxe Pack Innovation Forum – This special exhibit will showcase the newest creations and innovations from exhibitors, including sustainable products.
- Luxe Pack in green Award will recognize the most innovative environmentally-friendly packaging solution at the show. The winner will be chosen by an esteemed jury and announced at 5.15pm on May 13.
The 2015 Luxe Pack in green jury members are:
- William McDonough, Chief Executive, McDonough Innovation
- Juliane Camposano, Former AVP L’Oréal, Chief Creative Officer, Carol’s Daughter
- Maria Williams, Vice President Creative, Godiva
- Dan Denisoff, Senior Vice President, Operations, Pernod Ricard
- Andrew Dent, Vice President Library & Materials Research, Material ConneXion
- Jamie Matusow, Editor, Beauty Packaging