Hazardous Waste and VOCs: Are you doing everything that is required?
Staying on top of and in compliance with Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) regulations and hazardous waste regulations is no easy task. In addition, it’s no secret that California has among the most aggressive environmental laws and regulations in the nation. Keeping abreast of the myriad federal and state compliance demands requires help navigating these potentially treacherous waters.
Fortunately, help is on the way.
On September 29-30, the Personal Care Products Council and the Consumer Specialty Products Association are jointly hosting a compliance program in Sacramento, California to help companies better understand the requirements of these regulatory regimes. The two trade associations will combine their expertise and contacts to bring you a top-shelf program. Hear from key federal and state regulators, retailers, and top business representatives of household and personal care product companies.
Attendees of this conference will walk away with a clear understanding of the critical issues – both in theory and in practice – and will learn of any potential changes coming in the federal and California regulatory landscapes.
Topics will include:
- Overview of Federal RCRA and California Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Challenges suppliers and retailers face with hazardous waste classification and disposal
- VOC Regulation and Enforcement: U.S. EPA, California, the OTC Model Rule Implementation, and other states
- Update on the CARB Consumer and Commercial Products Survey and regulatory activities
- Discussion among attendees about possible ways to address joint compliance issues
This conference is an absolute MUST for legal and regulatory professionals
$595.00 – PCPC Members & CSPA Members
$695.00 – Non-Members
Questions about registration, call Jennifer Harwell @ 202-454-0328.