Aerosol & Dispensing Forum and Packaging of Perfume, Cosmetics & Design (ADF & PCD), the specialty trade show from Paris 12 years running, plans to bring its blend of aerosol and dispensing suppliers, beauty packaging manufacturers and high-level conferences to New York next year.
Designed by the French and U.S. teams for the Americas markets, the first edition of ADF & PCD in New York City will be held Sept. 13 and 14, 2016, at The Altman Building & Metropolitan Pavilion located in Manhattan, according to Aurore Domange, Event Director, ADF&PCD New York.
The core positioning of the new event is its two shows in one offering, based on synergistic markets. Aerosol & Dispensing Forum serves various markets, including technical applications, paint, personal care, household, food, pharma and cosmetics; these fields are eager to seek innovations in packaging, dispensing, applicators and technology transfer.
“The launch of our New York show is in response to industry feedback requesting we bring our special expert meeting place from Paris to the U.S.,” said Domange. “We are the future of aerosol, dispensing and beauty packaging and we are very pleased to now be closer to the North American market.”
The international gathering will help enable packaging experts from R&D, innovation, development, purchasing, sourcing, production and quality control, marketing and general management to take stock of current trends and innovations.
A Level Playing Field for Exhibitors
ADF&PCD New York follows the successful format of its Paris show, with its educational conference programs, innovation Awards and exhibition. Over 120 exhibitors are expected to participate at the event which will feature an easy-to-navigate layout and standard booth designs that level the playing field for all exhibitors.
Call for Speakers
Two parallel conference programs, designed in collaboration with leading brands experts, will be held. The call for speakers is open now in the following topics concerning beauty, household, pharma, food and industrial:
- State of the art in innovation, processing and development on aerosol technologies
- Eco conception and sustainable development: aerosol issues and prospects
- Manufacturing of aerosol cans, valves, BOV, components, spray systems, caps and dispensing
- Aerosol packaging: valves, clinching, crimping, sealing, filling, propellants
- Preservation, propellants, spray and dispensing technologies, new fields of application
- Compatibility and predictability
- Plastic aerosol update
- Creativity, Patent, Intellectual Property
- Design, mockup, prototyping & 3D printing
- Hygiene, hair and hair color products, sun care products
- Personal care, cosmetics and make-up
- Perfumes for women and men
- Secondary packaging: labels, inserts, accessories, triptychs, fillers, folding boxes, gift boxes
- Electronic-Cosmetics convergence “[email protected]”
Brand representatives and exhibitors are invited to submit proposals by March 7, 2016 to [email protected]
Packaging Innovation Awards
The ADF&PCD New York Packaging Innovation Awards will also be held to showcase packaging and dispensing innovations as well as formulation/packaging complementarities. Products must be launched on the market between May 1, 2015 and May 31, 2016. Launches after May 31, 2016 may be submitted for a special jury mention. The Awards ceremony will be held Sept. 13, 2016, during the show. Participation is free for brands and exhibitors. More info: www.adf-pcd.com.