The New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists (NYSCC) announced its new executive board for 2021. The 2021 NYSCC Executive Board includes:
- Susanna Fernandes, Chair – Lead E-Sales Executive, TRI-K
- Giorgino “Gino” Macalino, Advisor/Past Chairman – Manager, Makeup Innovation, The Estée Lauder Cos.
- Mohamed Abdulla, Treasurer – Account Manager – HPC-East Coast, Oxiteno
- Leor Fay Tal, Secretary – Technical Marketing Leader, Gattefossé USA
- Giorgio Dell’Acqua, Chair-Elect – Founder, Dellacqua Consulting
“I am proud to take over from my predecessor who kept the Chapter a vibrant source of engagement and education during this unprecedented and challenging year,” said Susanna Fernandes, incoming Chair, NYSCC. “What is ahead for us professionally and personally, is still not clear, but with the help of the new board, committee members and committed volunteers we will continue to keep the NYSCC’s activities essential to our members.”
Programming for 2021 will embody the theme of “Embracing Beauty.” Symposiums, webinars, Suppliers’ Day, and more, will celebrate what NYSCC members create, as well as their uniqueness and influence in the beauty and personal care industry.
In addition, NYSCC Show Management is implementing strategies, programs and partnerships for a blended Suppliers’ Day experience, taking place May 4–5, 2021 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. In addition to a safe in person trade show and conference, Suppliers’ Day will also have digital and virtual offerings to reach, inform and engage the audience.