The Society of Cosmetic Chemists (SCC) has elected its 2020 Executive Officers. The volunteer officers include:
- President Mindy Goldstein of Mindy S. Goldstein, PhD Consulting (one-year term);
- VP Liz Streland of Croda, Inc. (one-year term);
- VP-Elect Michelle Hines of Mary Kay, Inc. (one-year term);
- Secretary Yulia Park of Amway Corp. (two-year term) and
- Treasurer Mark Chandler of ACT Solutions Corp. (two-year term)
“I am excited to work with this group of Executive Officers on our strategic plan goals to further solidify the SCC as the premier education, networking and scientific resource in the cosmetics and personal care industry,” said Erica L. O’Grady, CAE, SCC’s Executive Director/CEO. “Their collective industry expertise and insights will position the organization to deliver even more value, positively impacting members and the industry as a whole,” she added.
“It is an honor to represent the SCC as its 74th President,” says Goldstein. “Much has changed since my first term as President in 2002, and I am excited to have the opportunity to execute strategic organizational initiatives that will enhance the member experience. Working closely with the Executive Officers and our Board, we will continue to proactively address the needs of our members in their varying roles in the cosmetics and personal care industry.”