The 10th edition of the Paris Aerosol & Dispensing Forum will be held Feb. 3–4, 2016 at the Espace Champerret, Porte de Champerret, Paris, France. It will be held simultaneously with Perfumes, Cosmetics & Design (PCD).
Visit Spray Technology & Marketing magazine at our booth.
Over 5,800 participants from 70 countries representing leading international brands in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, household, decoration, industrial and food sectors will meet suppliers in the fields of aerosol dispensing technologies, cans, valves, spray systems, BOV, products, technologies, machinery, decoration and TTS.
The conference program includes:
- Technical Advances & Innovations in Aerosol Technology Production, chaired by Nathalie Thys, GlaxoSmithKline & Henri-Marc de Montalembert, French Aerosol Committee
- Eco-Design & Sustainable Development, chaired by Peter Lamboy, Kao Europe Research Laboratories
- Recent Advances in Plastic Aerosols, chaired by Laurence Joly, L’Oréal.
- European Aerosol Federation (FEA) update on European legislative threats and opportunities.
- Open-Innovation “Pearl Finder,” chaired by Bernhard Felten, Beiersdorf
- Spray Performance, the characterization of aerosol-based products using spray pattern and plume geometry methodology
The full program and complete list of exhibitors is online at www.aerosol-forum.com.